Image 1 of 1

IMG_1379.jpg

Add to Lightbox Download
In El Salvador, the COVID-19 is increasing. The president, Nayib Bukele has reported more than 377 positive cases and the tenth death from this pandemic. Inside of salvadorean government records includes than has been made more than 22,000 tests

A 42 per cent of these COVID-19 sick are women and the other 58 per cent are men. As outcome of the increase of infections, salvadorean government ordered that people could go out only if they use a mask. Moreover, El salvador is about to confront the worst phase , where the cases will be increasing , according to the experts say. (Photo by Rodrigo Hernández/Agencia Press South)
Copyright
2020 Agencia Press South
Image Size
4000x3000 / 1.9MB
Contained in galleries
VIRUS OUTBREAK EL SALVADOR
In El Salvador, the COVID-19 is increasing. The president, Nayib Bukele has reported more than 377 positive cases and the tenth death from this pandemic. Inside of salvadorean government records includes than has been made more than 22,000 tests<br />
<br />
A 42 per cent of these COVID-19 sick are women and the other 58 per cent are men. As outcome of the increase of infections, salvadorean government ordered  that people could go out only if they use a mask. Moreover, El salvador is about to confront the worst phase , where the cases will be increasing   , according to the  experts say. (Photo by Rodrigo Hernández/Agencia Press South)